Why Katie-Kakes?


Because it's about time! If you're reading this, you probably already know about my cupcake obsession. After following a number cupcake blogs, participating in a cupcake meet-up group, and baking dozens of cupcakes for my co-workers I decided that I could provide a unique (and hopefully better) cupcake service in the blogosphere (no offense other bloggers).

This blog will have lots of cupcake reviews (primarily DC area), but will also include cupcake events, recipes, and other cupcake-relevant topics.

Some important things to know:
  • I don't like chocolate, caramel, peanut butter, or lime
  • Vanilla + Buttercream frosting is my staple
  • I don't have a car (but I promise to sample as many non-metro accessible cupcakes as possible)
  • I promise to update at least once a week (hopefully more)-- I hate when I go weeks without hearing from my favorite bloggers!

While vanilla + vanilla cupcakes will be the most highlighted variety, I have plenty of friends/family whom will try the other flavors for me.

Please email me/comment with any suggestions or cupcake news I might not know about. Oh and add me to your RSS feeds/Google Reader so that you don't have to check all the time to get the latest news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Food  Drink & Cooking Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory