Crazy DC Cupcake Crawl

Someone thinks they like cupcakes as much as I do... and while this is simply not the case, Julie H. from Yelp has created a neat DC Cupcake Crawl on Saturday, September 19th.

The crawl is an all-day event in which participants will aim to visit more than 15 area cupcake shops. The event starts at 9am at the Alexandra Farmers Market and ends with dinner at Two Amy's (across the street from Something Sweet which I reviewed yesterday) at 7:30pm. Stops along the way include:
  • Buzz Bakery
  • Lavender Moon
  • Best Buns
  • Georgetown Cupcake
  • Baked & Wired (#1 cupcakes in DC IMHO)
  • Furin's
  • Red Velvet
  • Hello Cupcake
  • Larry's
  • Sicky Fingers.... and many more

The event seems overwhelming even for a cupcake-obsessed girl like me, but I think its definitely worth checking out. And if you're not up for a full 10 hours of cupcake-eating, you can always join the group for a few stops along the way. I am not sure if I will be partaking (I've been to almost every shop on the list), but if I do, you can be sure I'll let you know about it! Detailed event information can be found on Yelp.

Full version of DC Cupcake Crawl Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Food  Drink & Cooking Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory