50% Off at Cake Love

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I wish I could say it was just because I was super busy, or that I didn't have anything to write about... neither is true. Fact is, I just haven't been in the mood to write lately, but hopefully that changes today!


Cake Love is offering a $40 gift certificate for only $20 through Groupon. But hurry-- you can only purchase this deal today!

Cake Love is the bakeshop to make DC cupcakes famous when they were featured on Oprah (way before they were cool, we're talking 2005 people). While their cupcakes haven't lived up to all the hype ---several reviews, blogs, etc. confirm this-- I've heard through the grapevine that their actual cakes are amazing.

I've tried their cupcakes a few times in the past (pre-blog), and have always been unimpressed. So its time I re-visit and do a full review. And thanks to Groupon, I have an extra $20 to play with.

I use Groupon all the time, and can vouch that it's totally legit. It doesn't expire super soon either, you have until August 11, 2010 to use it. Groupon will even send you a reminder when the deal is going to expire, to make sure you use it!

1 comments:

Alyssa said...
February 11, 2010 at 8:55 AM

Hi Katie,

Thanks for posting today's LivingSocial deal! To clarify, we are not Groupon. We are a different company and run different daily deals.

Thanks for LivingSocial!

Alyssa

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Food  Drink & Cooking Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory