Stabucks Cupcakes are Back


Starbucks seasonal cupcakes are back--I don't get into Starbucks very often or I might have noticed sooner! For the past few years Starbuck's has offered three flavors:
  • Vanilla Bean
  • Double Chocolate
  • Red Velvet

When I first tried these last year, I doubted they would be any good. I don't think Starbucks does a great job with coffee, so who would have guessed they actually do a decent job with their cupcakes!?

This year's look about the same as last year's.. just decorated slightly differently. Vanilla Bean is obviously my favorite, but I also really liked the Red Velvet. My chocolate loving friend's liked theirs, but admitted the vanilla was superior. The best part? They are only $1.85-- that's right, $1.85. They aren't that small either! Just be sure to eat them shortly after you buy them-- I waited a day to eat one and was pretty dried out.

So sure they don't make the Top 5 and aren't close to as good as local shops, but they're a wonderful accessible and affordable alternative!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Food  Drink & Cooking Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory